Saturday, November 8, 2008

Homecoming, and I don't mean at the Church!


USC vs. Arkansas
1:00pm Williams-Brice Stadium Columbia, SC
Hubby and me alone for, oh I don't know, a whole day!
PRICELESS!
2cases of beer CHECK
1 bottle FIREFLY Check
3 diet Cokes CHECK ride home beverage
some water, just to look cool CHECK
Tailgating Food CHECK
Vacuumed and washed car CHECK
if you will be there come find me... parked in front of the ZONE Escalator red shirt and triple strand of Pearls.. I might even share my FIREFLY!!
GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Give me an F, Give me a U, Give me an N
What's that spell - FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

Kim said...

J2 went to Columbia for the weekend with two of her sorority sisters. One of them has a brother who goes to USC who has visited them at Tech and brought friends, so they'll know somebody other than him!

She was pretty excited, since she had a crappy week (she did not get elected to the sorority office that she wanted and she was kind of bummed).

Anonymous said...

List was all good till the Firefly. Really? Not a good sign. Thought you said "Stay the hell away from this stuff"????? Hope you had fun! Second thought I know you did you just don't remember!

The 5 Bickies said...

Sounds like a ton of FUN! Stop by tomorrow...I am going to post recipes for you.

:) Mrs. Bickies