Wednesday, December 10, 2008

14 Blissful years and the SWAP!(not partners) LOL!

Ok, I have been such a slacker lately.. Agent Open Houses, Closings(yeah), Christmas shopping and the usual to and fro Mother taxi duties I have forgotten to tell you all about the SWAP!
I received a wonderful package from Claraspinkcupcakes.blogspot.com! Williams-Sonoma peppermint soap, darling waffle weave dish towels with pink snowflakes, peppermints and the cutest ornament I believe she made.. Thanks CUPCAKE!! I have another one on its way and I hate to admit it, but I love this SWAP thing.. Getting something in the mail for me is so much fun and the surprise that awaits you, well, it is darn right exciting!!
Well, I have a LOT to do today, it is my 14th Wedding Anniversary and Hubby is going to a concert with his brother, oh well, he made it right by giving me a bottle of Allure Sensuelle by Chanel!!

TTFN, Beth

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Happy Anni Beth! I agree about getting stuff in the mail. I just absolutely loved getting my preppy travel mug :) Hope you have a great day!!!