Sunday, February 1, 2009

All my rowdy friends are comin over tonight....


Ok, I am an Eagles fan, so I have no real cause here for who wins, but, I think I am going to stick with my Division and pull for the Arizona Cardinals and Kurt Werner, the underdog with a heart, to beat Big Ben and the Steelers by 2 Touchdowns!! Oh, what do I know, but I will tell you for sure what I do know my Menu for todays/tonights festivities
Homemade Salsa
Homemade Pimento Cheese
Cuban Sandwiches made by yours truly
Baked Beans that have been baking since 5:00am to insure proper thickness
Homemade Coleslaw, NOT the BAG, shredded by Moi!
Cookie Bar brownies. Gertie already ate one, down Gertie, don't make me Block you again..
Lots of Iced down Miller Lite
and last but not least, the Wii is set up for the children... DOWNSTAIRS!!

If you are traveling to a neighborhood haunt, please drive safetly....
and.. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN! I hope the commercials are good!

8 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

The wife said...

I'm team commercial!!:) Why can't you live right down the road from me so I could help you eat all that food?!

Sandra said...

The food sounds fabulous! Yummy... wish I lived closer to you :-)

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

We have created a G.R.I.T.S. button to show how much we care.

Please show her some love by adding to your page.

Come and ride the swing with me, and find instructions and the button!


Here is the link:
http://bumpkinonaswing.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-love-grits-button.html

The Pink Chick said...

Your menu sounds fabulous! I hope y'all have a great time!

Anonymous said...

You are a GREAT SuperBowl party planner--a Wii for the kids even! Wow!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

The minis always go to be no later than 7:15. Jack (5) can't make it past 7.

CCD is 4-5pm...

Love it!!! :) happy day!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Hey, it totally wasn't you about the sleep. It was the comment that I posted from Marie in SC, it's in the post about the sleep, in italics.

:) You're a peach.