Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NEW JOB!!!

ladies, as most of you know, I have been in the mortgage business for a little over 6 years now, and while I truly loved it, mostly my fellow employees, I was ready for a change, because as you know our industry is changing by the minute and it is annoying to say the least, so I decided to seek a new venture.

I have always been in sales and mortgages are sales, however I am now working for a specialty promotions and advertising company. I LOVE IT! It is challenging creating a client base, but I love selling, selling, selling! We have such an amazing array of products I encourage all of you to visit our website and email me with any questions or orders you may have!

Special Offer: 4 color process business cards Matte or Gloss $79.99 for both sides!! 1000

visit me: www.gillisadvertising.com
bcleary@gillisadvertising.com

1 comment:

The wife said...

Would you guys do printing on bags for a wedding? What's the minimum order?

Email me at alison.hullabalooevents@gmail.com