Friday, January 21, 2011

A new family member?

Everytime I look at this picture I get a good chuckle. June 2009 my "poor" husband had to work in Charleston, SC for 8 months, and we had a condo at Waterfront park on Vendue Range. We "sadly" went to see him every weekend and the girly's were able to frolick in the Fountain and run around in historic parks whilst daddy and I were nearby sipping "drinks".. anyhoo, imagine my surprise when I went to print these pictures.. I have 3 girls, but not a one of them is this tan...heehee..little one said "she's my friend" so I said she could get in the picture!! Love it!! Guess you had to be there, but funny to me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Beth, the little friend is definitely a Southern Girl. She has on her pearls.

Barrett said...

That is funny! I love sipping drinks in Charleston, that particular fountain and your three girls!!