Monday, August 22, 2011

WHY?



So my husband has a Cold... ugh! Is it just my husband, or every man out there that acts like I am operating on him without anesthesia! Men are such babies.. I am not kidding, he laid in bed all day yesterday, which he never, ever does. My husband is not a napper either so this really just put me over the edge. I am so damn mean.. I hate that I am. I did make him hot tea with lemon and homemade chicken noodle soup, but it ends there..I am NOT a good nurse.. Nurse Ratchett maybe, but not a sympathizer. I do not coddle the sick.. I make you soup, tea, water, juice..but I don't sit by your bedside and pat your back.. I say go to sleep you will feel better and shut the door... Now that I think of it... I wish someone would shut the door and let me rest!




3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

My husband lays in bed for 24 hours and emerges in a suit when it's over. He doesn't want anything from anybody and it makes me feel useless. I guess they are all different!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Men are WIMPS when they get sick. Amen.

Surprise Caulking said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.