Thursday, November 29, 2012

my life...

has been going full speed ahead..I received a promotion at work..I am tickled about!!  I really enjoy working 8;30- 5..I never thought those words would echo from my lips!!

My oldest daughter receives her 1st Varsity letter in Tennis, I am so proud of her..her team went to the State finals but lost to 5 time reigning champion Hilton Head.

My girls are getting older and their wants and needs are getting expensive.. so far the Christmas Wish list:

Bacon..the good kind: the baby
Patagonia: middle girly
Anthropologie: oldest girly

not to mention, bicycles, IPads, IPods, Boots, Tory Burch flats (laugh), Starbucks gift cards..Makeup, flat iron, mani/pedi's..the list goes on and on..  Me..I want to enjoy the smell of my evergreen candles, our beautiful tree a houseful of poinsettia's, hot cocoa, and s'mores.. I love the holidays..but dang I feel overwhelmed about everything I have to do...on the weekends now!  Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving..we spent the day with my hubby's family..there were only 37 of us!!

No comments: