Monday, March 16, 2009

I am Happy Sad!

I have had the worst work ethic lately and I hate myself for it. I LOVE my job, more specifically, the people, they make work enjoyable.

Anyway, the reason I have been AWOL lately is because I have been in a true FUNK, I can't shake it and I don't know why, I kinda do, but why do I get this way? Today my youngest is sick, not that sick, but nonetheless sick,, so I was all ready to go to work and seize the day and yet another setback.. Hubby is going to have to kick it up a notch because I miss my peeps and I need MONEY!

I am upbeat most always and I have been moody for going on a Month now, and everything pisses me off, it's like I have permanent PMS! HELP ME!
Beth

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think it's going around. How could we all not be in a crappy mood when you can't turn on the tv, pick up a magazine or newspaper and it's all full of bad news.

Bleh.

MGBHLH said...

Spring is just around the corner. Everything will pick up...especially your mood. You have great friends, family, and blog friends.....life is good - no it is GREAT. (I am in the same state of what I call "THE PITS" - I am having to repeat the above to myself 3 times daily.)