Saturday, May 2, 2009

Charleston here he comes....

My husband has got to go to Charleston SC for his job for 6 months, when is he leaving, oh that would be Sunday, Mother's Day!! Am I freaking out, not so much. I look at it as a vacation place for me and my 3 lassies for 6 months YIPPEE!! We live in Columbia, so we are talking an hour and a half away, so if I needed him, oh I could get him!! LOL!! So basically we are putting the move on hold and doing a little TLC right here and doing a moderate makeover! 2 new bathrooms, new paint throughout, 10 new 6 paneled doors and new hardware and NEW FURNITURE!! This will easily be done with him away!! HEEHEE!

3 comments:

The wife said...

This sounds like a win-win situation!

Anonymous said...

Your attitude is AWESOME! Yay for YOU!

The Mrs. said...

I want to see pictures of the renovations!!