Maybe you all want to know what's going on, maybe not, but I am going to tell you anyway:
1. Hubby's transition to Charleston has been great and we are loving our downtown condo!
2. Work is very busy and I am thankful for that, mostly refi's but I feel the purchases coming, makes me feel better about the economy
3. little girls end of the year festivities today and awards. Gertie said she's not gettin any stinkin award because hers not smart, but maybe "best" Monkey Bar girl! LOL!
4.New roof coming this week! Yippee! All new interior doors installed with new hardware. painter coming in a few, oh followed by a PLUMBER(LEAK) and Electrician(short fuse) somewhere, we can't blow dry 2 heads at once!
5. Our Pool is OPEN, praise the Lord and the children are loving it, I have yet to go, hubby and babysitter have been so far.
6.Oldest has braces now. I must say, I think she looks cute!
7.new furniture ordered(some), not all
8.Only 2 loads of laundry left and 5 to fold! heehee!
9. I have loved connecting and hanging out with my BFF's who all by the way live on Daniel Island in Charleston.
10. Hubby has been offered a position in Charleston. YIKES!
I read all of your blogs and must remember to comment!