Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls weekend...

My combo tennis team is headed to States in majestic Daniel Island SC!! I am so proud of these ladies, we have come a long way baby.. Our Club's 5.5 combo is headed down too, makes for a good time. Hope we can bring back a win.

Although I am excited to go on a 3 day BREAK from my family, why do I cry when I leave? Seriously, I hate leaving, I am petrified that I am going to get in a car crash, or something will happen to them while I am away. Somebody once told me that that was the DEVIL, that I need to put GOD in charge, so I am . Here is to GOD being in charge.. I will no longer worry.. ok maybe a little!!

4 comments:

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

Good luck! It's going to be beautiful weather.
We are heading to Charlotte for a nephews birthday. If I were going to be around I'd have popped over to cheer you on! :)

Anonymous said...

Go with God. Have a blast!

Jessica said...

You are going to be just fine! Good luck and have a blast :) I'll say a little prayer for safe travels!

Carolyn said...

Good luck. I played Combo this year. We ended up 3rd so are waiting to see if we get a wild card but I doubt it. Have a good time. :-)