Monday, June 13, 2011

Today...

I took time for ME... No Laundry, No children, No housework!! I had my hair highlighted and am now sporting a fresh summer do.. ran to TARJAY and bought stuff I LIKE..dashed over to Polished and had a luxurious mani/pedi. then I came home, had a little lunch and watched tv and took a little nappy poo!

Woke up, picked up the girls and now I am back to my chaotic life...that I love. I promised the girls that if they ate Fish stix and Rice and green beans tonight without complaining we could rent a movie, eat popcorn and ice cream and I would polish their toes!! They agreed, after much persuasion of little girly who "likes to eat her MEALS out"! Haha!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for you!

The wife said...

Sounds fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

You just had my perfect day! Lucky!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Sounds like a fantastic day to me!

paige said...

thank you for such a sweet note about emi's mission trip! :)

Blondie's Journal said...

This is my kind of day! I usually go for all of it right before a vacation or a big party...how nice to just treat yourself!!

Thanks for stopping by! Best of luck in the giveaway!

XO,
Janie

3 Peanuts said...

Sounds like a GREAT day for you. I hope the rest of your summer is going well too. I need some ME time too. As far as why someone would comment about how lean my kids are.... I have had two or three people very rudely remark on how skinny my kids are and how concerning it is. It really upset me because like you, I believe childhood obesity is a far bigger problem in our society.