Saturday, June 4, 2011

YARD SALE spells..

YUCK SALE to me! I loathe and despise having them, but my sweet neighbor who orchestrated our WHOLE Circle to have one made me do it!! Dansko Clogs worn 4 times $5.00 sold! Yikes! Brand new never worn Land's End sneakers I never returned,, $5.00 sold.. I gave things away! The best part of the day.. baby girly thought to have a Lemonade Stand and netted $14.00, which she quickly spent $2.00 on TWO Vera wallets!, and saved the rest for the "snack bar" at the pool so she won't charge it!! Thanks..that's why had the Yard Sale for..to foot that bill!

2 comments:

The wife said...

I hate having yard sales and am beginning to hate consignment sales too! I just like to purge here and there so it is a headache to keep up with everything!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Doesn't it feel good to get rid of things?? I'm way too lazy to have a yard sale but I do enjoy filling up a bag for Goodwill!