Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girls Weekend..without my girly's...



going with a High School BFF back to our childhood home for a little R & R!! Murrell's Inlet, SC!! We are going to get a hot dog at Sam's Corner and lay out by the Pier! Our night time activities will consist of libations at Bubba's Love Shak..(it's a restaurant) and dinner at one of Murrell's Inlets finest seafood restaurants. I can't wait, and the little girly is already pestering for spend the night guests, because I loathe and despise them..teehee, I am honest!

4 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your time.

aHb

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I love those kind of weekends!

The wife said...

Shut the front door! I just got back from Litchfield tonight! Ate at Wahoo's for my bday and did the parasailing in the inlet while we were there!! Hope you are having a great time!

Lori said...

PS No, we're upstate. For now. :)