Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here we go..


GAMECOCKS! Here we go... Biggest game of the year for our in state rivals, and this year even more so, both teams are 9-2!! We NEED and WANT this win bad. Both teams are stocked with talent..I, of course, miss our,misbehaving QB Stephen Garcia, but I am pulling for Connor Shaw and our Mighty Gamecocks!

We were going to go, but we have out of state company..so we invited the peeps from the hood over!! heehee!
My menu
Meatball Subs with provolone
side pasta with marinara
leftover kahlua cheesecake and pumpkin praline cheesecake and my honey's Pumpkin gingerbread trifle( seriously, my 6'3 230lb. husband made this)..he's in the kitchen right now making sweet potato biscuits from my left over souflee!!
May the best team win..better be mine!

No comments: