was magical...all three of my girls proclaimed it the "best Christmas ever"! I am not sure why, they got some cute things but certainly were not over indulged.."3 gifts from the 3 kings", and then some mommy and daddy splurge! The 2 youngest girls received NOOK COLORs, as the oldest has an iPod already, they are really enjoying them and have been using them for READING too! ha! Lots of clothes, boots and monogrammed jewelry and scarves and girly makeup for the 2 oldest.
I don't think I mentioned this..but on Christmas Eve, I had a small catering job and noticed that right before I put the Pork tenderloins in the oven that there was GREASE in the bottom of my oven..not from me I assure you..husband..so I tried just wiping it out because I couldnt spend the time to properly clean it..anyway..I smoked the house up.UGH! I love my house to smell beautiful, not like a bonfire, so I opened the french Doors off of the dining room and our front door, yes I know we looked like white trash, but I didn't care I wanted that smell gone..anyway.. a bird flew in YIKES and immediately flew out. Fast forward to 4 o'clock our dear friend and godmother to my middle child Sister Christina came for our traditional visit and she proceeds to tell me it means DEATH! What, shut the front door! Don't tell me something like that, I almost cried all day and night! No one died that night..enter christmas morning..got up early to make coffee.. coffee maker DEAD!! Shot, kaput!! whew! I was never so happy for that DEAD coffee maker, made for a weary morn, but at least we are all still here!