Friday, December 30, 2011

Movie etiquette...


I took the baby to see "Chipwrecked" yesterday and was absolutely floored at the noise level inside the movie theatre. Now, don't get me wrong, I know this is a childrens movie and they laugh and get giddy.. I am talking about the FOOD NOISE!!
The audience sounded like they were digging in brown paper grocery bags plundering to the bottom of a potato chip bag on their way to a 2 Liter coke!! Sheesh..I almost got up and said something, but didn't want to upset my little girl who was quietly enjoying her Gummie Sour patch kids and oblivious to the whole noise thingy!! Trust me, this isn't a shout to her..she is a talker too, but she knows when NOT to make noise.. UGH!

1 comment:

Debra said...

It's a zoo out there, isn't it? I have noticed more noise each time we go - sometimes it's not only the food but other stuff as well. I sure love the chipmunks though! :)