Monday, October 13, 2008

Am I being punished?...

My downstairs Laundry room FLOODED yet again!! After forking over ALOT of money oh I don't know a month ago to my plumber it has flooded again. Same way as before, ran the garbage disposal the same time the washing machine and dishwasher were running, see I roll that way, I am a multi-tasker, apparently my PLUMBING is NOT!! So I called my girlfriend* to BITCH and she said, "call our trash and sewer service provider"! What, huh? they will fix it? Yes, people they will! They were here within the hour and VOILA! fixed and for free! Seems the plumber didn't go far in enough before. Mmm! Uh huh! Needless to say I love my sewer provider and I am going to write them a big fat thank you letter.

I am going to The SC State Fair today, wish me luck.....

* should this be Just Ask Andrea.. I am losing my MOJO for knowing info.. DANG!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm putting your candles on your desk!
Have fun today!!

Sandra said...

Yay - what looked like a disaster turned out okay for you!!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness someone fixed it and fast!

Suburban prep said...

With the rains that the chicagoa rea had last month my sister's basement flooded for the 3rd time in a 13-14- month period. Her comment was "I guessit is time ti buy new carpet". The basement is where her laundry room and office and children's playroom is located.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Suburban Prep. That was interesting.

Etiquettely Correct said...

Sorry about the flooding - that is so yucky/annoying/frustrating - hope you had fun at the fair though!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yes, i would have to say that is a bad day....but at least it got fixed for free!!!

Caffeine Court said...

You can only imagine the curse words that would fly out of my mouth if that happened to me!