Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's just say mine didn't look like this...



So we get invited to a friends house for a "PUMPKIN PARTY! sounds like fun huh? well, it was, but damn I have three kids and I had to gut 3 pumpkins because you all don't think my three little PUMPKINS were actually going to touch PUMPKIN goo! Quite frankly, I didn't think I could either. You see I am ashamed to admit it, but that was my first time carving pumpkins. You see I don't like getting "dirty" either. I have a mouth like a sailor but I am as prissy as Jackie O!! So, my oldest bagged hers for Daddy's precision, he can carve a Pumpkin like Van Gogh, but my 2 youngest were quite pleased with my triangle eyes and nose and half mooned mouth! Let's just say it didn't look like the picture above.

Happy Halloween,
Beth

6 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I always LOVED pulling out the guts when I was little. Probably because it was the only thing I was allowed to do. I also like to pull the giblets out of the turkey...maybe there was something wrong with me after all.

Anonymous said...

NICE jack o'lantern! well done!

Sandra said...

We need pics of your pumpkins :)

Jessica said...

Have you ever baked the seeds after you gut it? Sprinkle a little salt on em.. yum!
Is it so bad if I don't carve the pumpkin on my porch? Will people look down on me?

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yea, um mine didn't look like that either!!!! :)

Power Up Love said...

Mine didn't look like that either!