Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Official...



I am a licensed South Carolina Driver!!! Whew! So at 47, I let my SCDL expire..and was required to take the Vision(tricky)passed, Knowledge(who knew we had so many ROAD SIGNS) and Driving(parallel parking) parts of the test. I am happy to report I PASSED all THREE!! Oh and I got my rental car..a Jeep and I love it!! No Hubby I don't want a new car, I will NEVER have a car payment again after my Suburban(winnebago) is paid off!



Today I am catering dinner at our Club's Member/Guest Tennis Tournament..a Chili Bar



Texas Chili..with BEEF, Ground beef 10 different peppers, tomatoes,Kidney Beans, onions..



Fresh Shredded Cheddar(not bagged..ewww)



Red Onion//Green Onion



Sour Cream



Frito Scoops/Tostito Scoops/Saltines



Mixed Organic Green Salad with feta, peppers, pecans, craisins,green onions,tomato



Fudge Brownies



I am officially getting over my man Stephen Garcia being dismissed from my beloved USC Gamecock Football team...sigh.. and yes I love a rebel, but he really was a nice KID!

5 comments:

Jo Black said...

Congrats Beth....I"ll keep my eye out for you on the roads!

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations, Beth. Better late than never!! And thanks so much for the recipes!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Making your crock pot recipe tomorrow!!!
Congrats on the license!

Lori said...

That's funny about the fair, yes, there were a lot of kids there but we were still surprised at how uncrowded it was ~ glad though!
I was actually surprised that my boys suggested we not go next year ~ they said they'd rather go for an overnight trip somewhere instead ~ it'd be about the same amount of money. :) It wasn't that bad really, I just think after a couple of years, it's the same old thing. Maybe when they're older, they'll want to go w/their friends too. :)

Congratulations on the license renewal!! I'll be with Jo Black keeping an eye out for you! :)
That chili bar sounds amazing!!
Thanks for the comment!

The Mrs. said...

Congrats! Chili car sounds goood!