Thursday, June 7, 2012

SC mom arrested for cheering too loudly at graduation - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

SC mom arrested for cheering too loudly at graduation - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Opinions please!!  Well, I think she has the right to be proud that her daughter graduated from High School, but this is just in bad taste.  Others could not hear their childs name being called because of her cackling..you know, they call your names so fast.  bad manners I think.. 

my neighbors daughter recently graduated and she said it was downright crazy the way people were acting.. seriously?? click on heading, I believe there is a video! People carry on at 5th grade promotion too, I have never seen such a thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that kind of behavior is kind of rude to the rest of the crowd I think.

michiganme said...

I agree, very disrespectful. It's turned into a contest for who can be most obnoxious.

bedroom ideas said...

hey
Just Ask Beth
Tremendous things here, Fantastic write-up. Could you keep writing?!

The Mrs. said...

Crazy. So rude.

nanc said...

They had to stop the ceremony twice when my son graduated high school to settle a few families in the audience. It is so rude. I'm curious to see how this is handled in the future. In my opinion they need to take strong action or graduations will become a free for all and then just fade away because of a few obnoxious families.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.