Friday, January 11, 2013

Honored...

it is the little things for which I am honored..bestowed upon me by my 3 darling girls...

1. I am honored that i am so good at changing the toilet paper roll..that they always leave that job for me
2. I am honored that I am so good at gathering all of the cups lying around the house that they allow me to gather them all up and load them in the dishwasher.
3.I am honored that use my makeup now ARGH!
4. I am honored that I am the only one that can pick wet towels off of the floor and beds..another ARGH!
5. I am honored that i am the only one who can match socks together

and the list goes on.. my personal all time favorite..i am honored when they miss the Trashcan they leave it for me to pick up.

I feel needed, loved and most importantly honored..thank you girls, you make this mom happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.