Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May...

So many events in May, don't you agree. Mother's Day!! I hope my girly's just make me a card..I love that the mostest! Middle girly is trying out for JV Cheerleading...rising 7th grader. Do y'all think that is too young or am I crazy? End of the year parties. baby girly's baseball team made the playoffs..S*#T..kidding Yay!! End of the year school cookout, baseball and soccer parties and yet another teacher gift and I am in charge of her class symbol party..good behavior party..whatev, they should behave! Oldest girly is preparing for her license and has several irons in the fire job wise! our pool opens may 18th and I am so ready..but will probably wait until Memorial day weekend. If you follow my Blog..I had my girly check up and everything is Fine!! WooHoo! she still would like to speak to me..hopefully about removing my parts..again..kidding..not!! also, Jury duty.. seriously, they need a better system..and the Dad's that were walking out of Family Court that paid their Child Support..G R O S S!! I am glad we have a good man living in this house! work has been hectic also..loans are picking up with the Interest Loans being so low!! Happy Hump Day..that is so nasty, but I somehow felt compelled to write it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just have to say I really enjoy your blog. So real and so fun. Wish you were my neighbor!